Sunday, January 27, 2008

Drunken Hookah Dance


Ok this weekend was good but I almost forgot to blog about this lady... I don't know how I could almost forget!!! Look at her!
This lady was so drunk and obviously very inspired after my sword dance.
hahaha!
We were watching just hoping she didn't drop it on someone.. or that it didn't come apart!!!
Big hookahs are pretty heavy...
she's trying to dance around with it... her friends are screaming and laughing at her... it was all a very amusing display....
Everybody wants to be in the show.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Sat Was a good night, too! Thanks again for letting me stay home & be sickly! I'm excited to get back on the dance floor next weekend...oh yeah, the stomping dance is called the Debke...I love to watch men who really know what they're doing do all the leaps & kicks & stuff--it's fascinating. I like to dance it with them when they're there, too...it's so fun!! This coming weekend I'm thinking of starting a "soul" train around the restaurant...woo hoo!!
Sonja

aim said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Be'Be' u r so cute ++++
and ur mom so beutiful ....
love,

Aim ..