Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!









My wonderful husband and I brought the New Year in at Imperial Fez in Atlanta, GA. Its a beautiful Moroccan restaurant that I actually used to belly dance at years ago! Amazing decoration, great food (though its to much food!) and bellydancers... We had a blast!!!!


After the New Year toast we walked right next door to the Fez's other restaurant, Ibiza, and enjoyed a hookah... Love the hookah! Desert with no calories!
And we danced a bit... its hard to dance when you're stuffed though!

The pic above with the red decor is the inside of the Fez, the white decor is Ibiza... both beautiful places.

So 2008 is here and now we are back home in Knoxville, TN.... I have a page of sewing projects to get to, new things to cook with and a sewing trip with my mom to plan.
AND I have so many things I've sewn I want to review! Not enough hours in the day....



No comments: