Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Vogue Coat take 3


Getting closer and closer to being done! The lining is now in the bodice! Snaps are on... now for the skirt and skirt lining... then buttons.....
Then I will have a Fab-u-lous new dress coat!
And then... I have to make a hat to go with.
I've honestly had some trouble with this coat...
I think Vogue made a mistake when they labeled this pattern easy! The lining on the skirt is confusing to me... the pieces aren't all the same length.
Anyways, hoping to get it done tomorrow. Its supposed to be cold this weekend and I can't wait to wear it... its going to have to be really cold though...
since its wool, lined with wool.
Nice n' cosy!

1 comment:

laura said...

That is cool!I haven't seen anything in RTW like this in the stores, therefor it will really stand out! That's what's so great about sewing!