Sunday, March 30, 2008

Burda 117 Blouse and punch needle jeans

Another BWOF top from the March issue. Check my review for details on Patternreview.
This was an easy top to make.. I adore zipper tops!!!! I got alot of compliments on this last night! I finished my punch needle jeans!!! And wore them out to. Punch needle is so fun and I've recently discovered someone makes an electric punch needle!!!














Here's a couple of pics from last night at the restaurant. You can see in the pic on the left people got a little crazy!!! But thats ok... they were making it rain all night! Which goes in the 'tip money for fabric' fund!!! whoo hoo!

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

Great top! And I really like the lacing details on the side seam of the jeans.

Rach said...

Tip money for fabric WOOHOO! S~ had a pretty good night on Fri too I think. Her Goodwill costume is pretty cute! Albear cornered me Fri with the "Why you don't dance here?" Yep, cornered! Told him to give me til after the show. Hey! Missing you! Life's been crazy & A~ is working us pretty hard (she's in pre-show panic mode.)

Rach said...

Love the needle punch jeans btw!!!

LauraLo said...

Great top. The needle punch jeans are just awesome!

Cennetta said...

Cute top. Love the embellished jeans. I've got to try the punch needle application.