Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going to the Expo in ATL!

Well, me n' my mom are headed out for the Sewing Expo in Atl today!! So all I got done yesterday is nothing, but getting groceries for my son and the Bald Man... and getting my stuff together for my classes I'm taking 6! Printing directions!! Ofcourse trying to figure out when we'll have time to go to all the "make it take it" mini classes, shop in all the booths, make it to Gail K's (fabric heaven!) and we gotta make a special trip to a Whole Foods store before we come home (organic heaven!)
I'm so excited to be going but I'm going to miss My Bald Man like crazy... we're hardly ever apart...
Anyways... here's another belly dancer all sewed out on this awesome tiger faux fur fabric.. how cute of a purse is this going to be??? It'll have to wait till Monday though...


Oh! and I would like to find a yarn store in ATL if we have time... I'm taking my knitting with me to work on in the evening....
All I can knit is scarves, belts and shawls.... only with the basic knitting stitch... boring I know.
I need to learn more because I love yarn!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm green with envy. Have a wonderful time.

Rach said...

Have fun!!!