Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sassy Apron Swap sign up


I was to late to sign up last time! Not this time! The Sassy Apron Swap just looks so fun and cute!

Sign ups started yesterday!

Check it out!

In other news:
I have a nasty cold today... I'm still going to try and work on some projects though. I'm doing a copy RTW from my very wore out XOXO jeans. I have also finished my last BWOF top from 3/08 issue. I'll post a pic wearing it later when I don't look like death warmed up!
Also... I am entering the Handbag Contest on PR. So I have that to work on to!
Plenty to keep a pitiful sick girl busy! Have an awesome Blessed day.

4 comments:

Tammie said...

Awwww...I hope you get to feeling better fast!!!

laura said...

An apron swap? What a cute idea. I'm going to mull that one over. My only problem is time right now. We have 2 trips coming up and I start back to my waitressing job this month too, so there go way too many of my evenings!

Cennetta said...

Feel better.

Rach said...

Oh, no! Feel better! Lot's of vitamin C, and if you have any echinachea and golden seal take them together.