Monday, September 1, 2008

New 'do, New Look... and an old toy!!!

First up,,,, new cut!!!! And I love it!

After awhile of dealing with hair that won't curl, won't go up, looks stringy down, hangs in my face, won't "poof" like I like in the back...

I decided it was more than time for a change.....
5 inches of less hair bringing me down....

I feel fabulous again!

The Bald Man was scared... to say the least. He actually freaked alittle when I showed him how short I wanted it... which was about 2 inches shorter than I got. My wonderful hair stylist, Todd, recommended this length... since I still need it long enough to go into a pony tail... for all my fake hair I love to wear! lol!
Bald Man Loves the hair sooo much though... and doesn't understand why I waited to get it cut??
hmmmm....

Weird Obsession Continues....

This is soooo cute! From 1963! The Kenner Knit o matic!! It came in box, complete with ALL its original accesories.. including the yarn! Gotta love ebay! Right!!!!


Look how cute.... it works and everything!!





New New Look Pattern For me!





I love this coat! and I have the most perfect red tweed fabric for it!!!
Fall sewing is so fun! I can't wait to start on some more "me" sewing.....
Because I'm still working on the salsa dress for the lovely Rhythm dancer, Melanie. Which has to be done by Thursday... and her showcase is Friday! But No pressure!!! lol!!!
And I won't even talk about the sewing work that I have backed up!!!!
Oh well....I wanted to be a busy seamstress and sew for people... so you know I'm loving it!
Halloween is coming up though!!!! and I have so much to do for our costumes!!!!!!! yikes!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks AWESOME!!! And so does Melanie's dress! I'm sure she'll look so great in it. I'm hating right now, for sure... ;-)

Sonja

kerri said...

I love the cut. It looks perfect on you! Your hairstylist is a genius for going with the slightly longer length.

I think I might have to pick up that jacket pattern, I think the longer cut would be perfect for me.

Yes, I've been gone for a long time, but I'm coming back. :)

A. Lilly said...

Angie,
I LOVE THE HAIR!!
Cheryl

laura said...

Your hair looks great! Doesn't a new style and a good cut make you feel like a new person? That knitting machine looks a lot like the one I had when I was little and I really did use it a lot.

Faye Lewis said...

Love your new do!, and the coat pattern. Can't wait to see it made in red tweed.