Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh the pretty things.....

Kissy (My Bald Man's cousin in Panama) took me to a fabric store in Panama.... and I spent all my fabric budget plus some of Bald Man's money!!!

I couldn't help it.... just looking around the store I would have been safe... they didn't really have anything I would have wanted...

Until they asked me what I was looking for.... I reply, stretch prints... unique stretch prints....


So they bring down from a room upstairs SOOOO much fabric. Not on bolts... these were left overs and cuts from designers!!! Beautiful good quality fabrics!!! Like the fabrics I bought in Miami at Rex's last year... but a fraction of the cost that I paid at Rex's!!!
Why they didn't have these fabrics on display I don't know.... I guess thats good for me because if they were on display they probably would have been gone! Anyways... 23yds later.... I bought so many beautiful fabrics!!!!
Here are just few (not even half!!lol!) of my fabric purchases....












They are lovely aren't they!!! Yeah I went alittle crazy....
I really love Panama.... for the mountains, the people, the seafood, the fresh produce and the cheap good quaility fabrics!!!! Who could ask for more???

5 comments:

Sheila said...

WoW! you have some great fabric candy.

Alexandra said...

That looks like quite the loot!

Cennetta said...

What fun! and What beautiful fabric.

alethia said...

I am glad you enjoyed your visit in my beautiful country.

Faye Lewis said...

Oh so beautiful, you'll be sewing for a long time.