Friday, October 10, 2008

Night out and new hair color.... again!

I have been sewing... ALOT!!!! Updates soon on all I've been working on... but mean while here's me and The Bald Man at National Dance Ballroom taking our first dance lesson last night!
We had a blast, as usual!!! I don't know if we can afford to take regular lessons right now... but it was fun to dance with my husband. He's a great swing/disco dancer!!!! We gotta work on that waltz though! yikes!!!
And check it out... dark hair!!! I love it! Now I have to find fake pony tail hair pieces to match it!! lol!!!

7 comments:

Lory said...

Awwww, you guys look adorable. :):):):) Your hair looks beautiful. :):):)

Hugs,
Lory

Cindy said...

Oooooh....nice hair color. It's fun to change tit up a bit isn't it?

Kembree said...

Your hair looks great! I like that color on you!

Alexandra said...

Love the new hair color!

Sheila said...

The new hair color looks fab on you.

LauraLo said...

I love your new hair colour, it suits you!

Cennetta said...

Looking good!