Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hoola Hoop Monday at the Silvera's

video

Yes, just another Monday night at home.... I haven't picked up my hoola hoop in MONTHS!

I know, I'm a slacker... I really do love to hoop. So last night me and the Bald Man were sitting around having a glass of Verve, listening to salsa music and practicing our "moves" from the salsa classes we've been taking.. fun stuff!

We took a break and I turned the station to dance music. Then I wanted my hoop because thats what I always used to practice too.... I warned the Bald Man it was going to be ugly because I hadn't hooped since the summer... but it wasn't to bad.. I'm actually surprised I wasn't more terrible....

So have a laugh at my first hooping video! And have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

Kembree said...

You are very good! I love that song too!

Cheryl said...

Hey, Angie! I love keeping up with you on your blog! You are so talented...I'm envious!
We must talk on the phone soon.
Hugs!
Cheryl

Lory said...

dang, girl! You're good. :):):) I could never keep a hoop going for more than five seconds, lol.

Hugs,
Lory

Alexandra said...

Wow, how cool! I want to learn that!

LauraLo said...

Veeery nice! How are your salsa classes going?

Rose said...

What a hoot the video is! You are good!! Salsa dancing I can do, but not hula hoop. You go, girl1

Corvus said...

*applause!* That looks like tons of fun. I, alas, am one of those that trips over my own feet three seconds into any form of dancing. Some day!

Except tango. I can tango. Unfortunately I do not know anyone else who can tango, and have thus discovered that it really does take two.

-Tala, the newest member of your Sew Craft Blog group. Hi!