Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Piece pattern and fun pics out!

Here is the top I made from the book One Piece wearables. This book is so cool! This top was made up in less than an hour!
I also made the bolero I'm wearing.. and the pants! I love it when everything I have on.. I made. Last night an old friend called us!! Omar, my former boss when I worked at Mirage Restaurant, was in town!!! We had a great time seeing him. He's crazy!

Here's a pic taken Wed. night. The Bald Man is rocking the hideous blazer I made him!!!! Which by the way.. is very popular! A guy last night told us that if he had a blazer like that he would NEVER wear anything else!
Whats wrong with people! LOL! Its terrible! ahhh... but he loves it and he's the one who buys the machines!


I am working on a big Christmas project for my Bald Man... so I can't post anything about it..
but I want to so bad!



8 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for your comment. I will also add you to my blog list. I rarely sew for myself as you do, but I plan to start again (I used to years ago) Do you use a dress form or do you just know your size well enough to not need one? Julia

Becky said...

That does look like a fun book! Will have to check it out. And I also love it when I'm wearing all things I made-- it's a great feeling!

Off to Amazon to hunt down that book...

Linda said...

I just saw this book early last week at JoAnn's. Cute top.

shawna said...

Ok- this is someting I could do! It looks great! thanks for sharing...
~shawna
sewcraftblog group 3

laura said...

Honestly, is there anything you can't do? I love the yoda blazer,it's great! Aren't we lucky that our 'bald' men are so supportive of our love of sewing??!

Rose said...

Wow! What a great top for an hour of sewing (will have to check out that book!). The rest of your outfit looks great, too!

Lory said...

Hey buddy :)

Cute outfit! Wearing an entire ensemble that we've created gives us such sense of pride right? It's like no other.

Hugs,
Lory

angie.a said...

That's too funny. I can see that blazer being very popular with the SW set!! I'll have to keep an eye out for the book. I need another one (hahaha!!)