Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nancy's new Costume

Nancy finally made it over here to try on and pick up her costume. Its hard to believe this used to be a prom dress!!! She happily posed for some pics for my blog!! I am very happy with the way it turned out! And so is she... which is what really matters...


I made everything but the belt and veil... which she already owned.




Ofcourse its easy to make a bellydance costume look good when I'm putting it on a body like hers!!!
You go Nancy!


I wish I could be disciplined enough to workout like Nancy...
but thats not gonna happen is it ;)
Not likely!lol!

6 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

What great use for a prom dress. The outfit is amazing.

Julia said...

Beautiful! I believe in recycling clothing and other fabric things like tablecloths, tea towels, etc....

Cindy Ann said...

This reminds me that I need to lose 5 lbs and exercise regularly. Nice work on refashioning a prom gown.

Sheila said...

The outfit is an Awesome Refashion. Like Cindy Ann, it also reminds me that I haven't been working out.

Rose said...

That is an amazing costume on an amazing body! Your sewing skill really shows!

minikmimik said...

hi..turkey oriantal costum..very good..