First... Bald Man's Italian Tweed Linen Blazer... which was supposed to be a whole suit but I didn't have enough fabric for the pants.... he's still pouting about it too!
Its not that it was hard... but very time consuming.... for some reason it looks like theres a spot on this pic.... I admit I prayed while making this collar.... oh! and the pockets... ok the whole thing!
The following bags were made from New Look 6574 which I have used countless times for bags!
The inside has a zipper pocket and two open pockets, lined with this left over poly/wool blend I used for a vest last winter.
This was my Mom's Mothers Day present! Remember I showed ya'll my marble cotton and Mickey fabric!!! Well it became my mom's new knitting bag!
I wanted the bag to open completely up so I changed the pattern and added this button closure.
Three other pockets.
I made this to go with it out of the left over fabric... a knitting needle and crochet hook case
You can barely see the stitching here,, but there lots of room for knitting needles!
Now I need one for my crochet.... which has become quit slow lately because of the wonderful weather I wa